Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Magical Mitten Makes First Radio Appearance

Magical Mitten Productions on 107.9 FM Adrian College


Yesterday was the first time I have been on the radio. It was quite nerve racking considering I was given no heads up before the show. You see, I spent the night in Adrian because I was doing some promotion work for Magical Mitten at Ground Fest in Detroit the night before. It was a late night so I slept in. Then around 11:45 a.m. my friend Garrett gets home from class and wakes me up saying we will be on the radio in 15. So in a blur I get up put throw my self together and rush out the door. My mouth was dry and I had no idea what I was going to say.

Once we got to the studio we had 2 minutes to get ready. I hopped in the studio took a deep breath and then we went live. Overall, I was really happy with the how the show went and it was great to get some free promotion done for the Devil's Night show we are throwing this week at LA Cafe.

I'm looking forward to doing more radio promotion and hope that 107.9 FM will have us back on for events in the future.

Please listen to the interview above and also check out Magical Mitten Productions on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment